We respect your privacy rights. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that we collect from you to enable us to provide our software application TheAppBuilder (our App)to you, as well as information we collect from you during your use of our App. For example, we may collect personal information including your names, date of birth, gender, email, telephone number, job title, company name, and your address. We will collect and store details of your credit card. We also may collect information through any bio details you complete. This information includes personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) as amended;
• information we collect from you each time you contact us, including via our site at www.theappbuilder.com (our site);
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• details of transactions you carry out through our site; and
• details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
INFORMATION WE WILL NOT COLLECT FROM YOUWe will NOT collect and process the following data about you:
• user location data from mobile applications built using TheAppBuilder (our App), location data will only be used to display user location on 3rd party mapping applications.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, if you visit our site we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our service and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
• to speed up your searches; and
• to recognise you when you return to our site.
You can find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, at www.allaboutcookies.org.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use information held about you in the following ways:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to pass to third party app distribution platforms as part of the process of submitting an app on your behalf for distribution via that platform;
• to contact you to check on your progress in your use of our app, and to discuss any subscription issues;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our app, where you choose to do so;
• to ensure that content from our app is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• as part of the provision of our app, in which case your information may be disclosed to, or stored by, our service partners (including hosting services suppliers);
• as part of the best practice operation of our business, in which case your information may be disclosed to our advisers (including solicitors)
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; and
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You have the right to access information which we held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act, and you can contact us at Unit 2, 405 Holywood Road, Belfast, BT4 2GU Northern Ireland. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to ensure that we hold correct and up to date information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please contact us at our registered address. We may need to ask you for further information and identification to help us to comply with this request.
Finally, our site and our app may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.