TheAppBuilder are actively hiring motivated and energetic software developers who are passionate about delivering the highest quality products to TheAppBuilder clients in an evolving environment. Working within the development team you will play a key role in the further development of our core product. A keen interest and ideally some experience in Mobile App Development is highly desirable.
We develop a SaaS platform enabling leading organisations to build and manage their own apps in-house
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our SAAS product utilizing the .NET stack and modern web technologies
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of the product
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Providing third-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Skills, attributes and experience
The following are essential:
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.Net (MVC) or similar and an understanding of software development best practices
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using .NET or equivalent experience with a comparable development stack and the desire to work with .NET
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
- Ability to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Can communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively
- Be pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude towards the technical and commercial challenges facing TheAppBuilder and our customers.
The following are desirable:
- Knowledge of Xamarin, native mobile app development and/or cross platform mobile app development
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment
- Current Microsoft certifications
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in software engineering, to help enhance and further develop our product within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line.