TheAppBuilder is hiring a motivated and energetic Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to TheAppBuilder clients in an evolving environment.
We are looking for a candidate with front-end development experience ideally within a .Net development environment, and a keen sense for UI/UX design. Working within the product development team you will play a key role in the further development of our core product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our SaaS product utilising modern web technologies
- Creating functional and attractive solutions, ensuring great user experience.
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of the product
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Providing third-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
This role may also provide the opportunity to expand your knowledge of mobile development using Xamarin.
Skills, attributes and experience
The following are essential:
- Interest in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code which incorporates the latest digital technologies to combine usability and performance with visual design
- Ability to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Can communicate fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Have a positive “can do” attitude towards the technical and commercial challenges facing TheAppBuilder and our customers.
The following are also desirable:
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.Net (MVC) or similar and an understanding of software development best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Xamarin, native mobile app development and/or cross platform mobile app development
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment
- Current Microsoft certifications
In addition to being part of something really awesome, the other benefits include:
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- Share options scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team events
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in software engineering, to help enhance and further develop our product within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.