Marketing Executive – Belfast
Over the last 6 years TheAppBuilder team has developed and brought to market an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables enterprise grade, internal communications and employee engagement mobile apps to be very quickly created, published and updated by organizations all around the world.
We’ve already built up an impressive global client list that includes organisations such as HBO, Carlsberg, Waitrose, Michelin, AirFrance-KLM and Virgin, to name a few across the UK, Europe and North and South America, and now we want you to help accelerate our growth to the next level.
TheAppBuilder is a 100% locally owned, award winning, business with solid foundations established, a very impressive global enterprise client base, and huge growth potential in the rapidly expanding market of enterprise mobility.
Our vision is to create a world beating SaaS company out of Belfast. We plan to grow the business rapidly over the next couple of years, significantly increasing our global client base and platform capabilities whilst expanding our team here in Belfast.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Marketing professional to establish and rapidly grow the Demand Generation function at TheAppBuilder.
This is a unique green field opportunity for an individual to establish a new function and take responsibility for delivering results for an exciting SaaS company based in Belfast.
We envisage you will create a Demand Generation process and over time, a marketing automation machine to cover the following key areas:
- Build Awareness of TheAppBuilder platform among our target markets and buyers, educating them into the problems we solve and the tangible, measurable benefits they will enjoy. You will create a mix of inbound and outbound marketing such as videos, infographics, the production of viral/exciting content and engage our audience via social media, email campaigns and telemarketing as appropriate. The tangible output of all this activity should be a measurable, increasing rate of quality inbound enquiries, primarily through TheAppBuilder website.
- Facilitate Discovery of TheAppBuilder’s platform by prospective clients who are actively in buying mode, seeking an app for their employees. This would include Video, SEO, Webinars, Workshops, Demos and trials to establish our credibility as “the” company to deal with. The market for private “enterprise” employee apps is really heating up right now and it’s essential anyone looking for a solution considers TheAppBuilder. You should therefore hand over as many qualified opportunities as possible to the sales team.
- Guided Solution Validation ensuring those potential clients coming through the sales and marketing team are being naturally qualified at each step. The key activity here is to ensure the clients’ needs and problems are being matched to the capabilities and benefits of TheAppBuilder and the sales team follow up all those opportunities with a good fit.
- Measure, Refine and Improve the end-to-end process. Whilst you will be detail orientated and measure/improve performance at each stage of the process, you will ultimately be measured on the number of potential opportunities you pass over to the sales team, and in turn the quality of those contacts where the close rate and value will be the key metrics. We will consult and agree with you realistic and achievable goals.
Your work will cover all digital campaigns, marketing automation, content creation, brand leadership and social media in addition to a few traditional methods such as events, telemarketing and PR when appropriate.
We expect you to liaise closely with other members of TheAppBuilder team in Product Management, Sales, Design as well as the Leadership Team. You will bring your own significant skillset to bare directly in this hands-on role and procure the services of the best outside specialists only when necessary to help achieve our strategic goals.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a marketing department or agency
- Excellent content creation skills – especially informal video production and writing to a high standard, but you will also have a clear vision of the aesthetics you wish to achieve
- The aptitude, attitude and motivation to immerse yourself into enterprise mobility and quickly become a subject matter expert in internal comms and employee engagement.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and plan strategically whilst delivering projects
- Third level qualification in Marketing or another relevant discipline
It would be nice if you also had experience in:
- Marketing mobile apps, enterprise solutions and/or SaaS platforms
- Implementing Marketing Automation Platforms / Engines
- Producing video content
Benefits of Joining Us
- Competitive Salary
- Share Options Scheme
- Flexible Working Environment
- Private Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great team environment
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.